Graphic Web Designer
Atimo LLC is seeking a qualified professional to fill the position of Graphic Web Designer based in Miami, Florida.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Discuss with business users to identify the requirements.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Develop graphics and layouts for clients’ Web sites.
- Develop tools such as blogs, photo albums, database driven Forms and Prayer Requests to allow the reusability of programming code in several projects.
- Design the table-less web applications using CSS and with the help of tags.
- Participate in end-to-end design or development life cycle.
- Involve in fixing the reported bugs or defects and check the cross platform compatibility.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
Position is home-based and allows work from anywhere in the U.S. but requires travel up to 10% during a year to company headquarters in Miami, FL
This position requires a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Media Design, or a related field plus one (1) year of experience as a Graphic Designer or in a related occupation, OR five (5) years of experience as a Graphic Designer or in a related occupation. Position also requires 1 year of experience with HTML, CSS, Java, Visual Basic, ASP, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
Send your resume to:
Claudio Croce, President
245 SE 1st Stret, Suite 331
Miami, FL 33131
or email us at email@example.com